Send Images of your items
You can do this by Instagram DM:
BOOK A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT
World wide consignments book here
Download and compete your packing slip here
Offered for excess of 20 items.
To arrange your home visit:
VISIT US IN STORE
Wednesday - Friday 10am - 3pm
207 Clovelly Road, Randwick, NSW, 2031
Alternatively, you can book a virtual consignment appointment.
Worldwide consignments book here.
Please note: We are unable to provide recommended prices prior to consignment. As a guide, resale prices are approx. 40%-60% of original price, depending on the condition the item.
FAQ’s regarding consigning with us, click here.
We look forward to helping you re-home your pieces.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you charge?
Our commission fee depends on the sale price of your items.
- 50% - for all items under $999
- 40% - for all items over $1,000
- 35% - for all items over $2,000
- 30% - for all items over $3,000
- 25% - for all items over $5,000
- 20% - for all items over $6,000
What if my item hasn’t any proof of authenticity?
Our reputation at TRADING IN STYLE in our number one priority.
Having earned an Entrupy Trusted Seller badge, you can rest assured that all items purchased through Trading in Style are 100% authentic.
We are proud to partner with Entrupy, a technology driven solution for luxury products powered by artificial intelligence to ensure the products you purchase, and love are genuine.
If you wish to consign designer items with us, and you cannot provide and authenticity documents, there will be a $45 charge to authenticate your item in-house. You can read about Enthrupy here
Any additional cleaning required to bring the item to saleable standard, will also be charged to the consignor.
What is the Trading in Style process?
The full Trading in Style service:
- Items are priced based on extensive market research. Each item is assessed and priced according to its condition, how current it is and secondary market value.
- Items are styled by Trading in Style and sold via a live Instagram edit and/or in store capitalizing on our highly active database online and TIS community.
- Exceptional and responsive customer service to assist with customer queries around sizing, styling and item condition.
- Process all sales and ship to customers within 24hrs Monday – Friday.
What happens to unsold items?
Unsold items will be returned or donated to charity after 6 weeks, consignor to advise. An email will be sent after 6 weeks advising the consignor to collect any unsold items, if not collected within 10 days we will donate to charity partner Dress for Success on your behalf. If client opts for returns to be mailed, this will be at consignor’s expense.
How do I get paid?
Consignors are paid on a 4 week cycle via direct deposit.
Where is Trading in Style based?
207 Clovelly Rd, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031
What happens if my luxury products are damaged or stolen whilst on consignment?
During the agreed consignment period, TRADING IN STYLE takes full responsibility for your items.
Want to get started?
Here's what you need to do:
1. Send photos of the item(s) you wish to sell via instagram or email. Alternatively, if you have in excess of 15+ items you can book yourself in for a virtual consignment appointment. We offer a concierge service for excess of 20 items, please email email@example.com to arrange your at home visit.
2. Once your items have been approved by our team, please post your items to 216a Clovelly Road, Randwick, NSW, 2031, or drop your items to 207 Clovelly Road, Randwick, NSW, 2031 (Note: Drop off days Wednesday – Friday 10am – 3pm) with a PACKING SLIP It is crucial this is provided with your item(s) to ensure our team has as much information as possible when we come to pricing.
3. Once we have received your items, please allow up to 7 business days for our consignment team to process your consignment. You will then receive an email requesting your approval on prices along with our terms and conditions.
4. After your approval our team can start selling and re-homing your pieces.