How do I consign with you?
We carefully select preloved mid to high end pieces in excellent condition. All items must be cleaned prior to drop off, with no signs of damage or defaults.
If you would like to move forward, please send us images of your items via Instagram (@trading_in_style_) or email (hello@tradinginstyle). Alternatively, you can book an appointment here and visit us in-store.
Please note: We are unable to provide recommended prices prior to consignment. As a guide, resale prices are approx. 40%-60% of original price, depending on condition.
We look forward to helping you cash in and re-home your pieces.
What do you charge?
Our fee depends on the sale price of your items. You can view a breakdown of these fee's below:
- 50% - for all items under $999
- 40% - for all items over $1,000
- 35% - for all items over $2,000
- 25% - for all items over $5,000
What does that include?
The full service:
- Price all items based on extensive market research. Each item is assessed and priced according to condition, how current and secondary market value.
- Take images of each item, styled in our own way and edited to showcase your pieces in the best light.
- Sell items through our highly active database online and in-store customers
- Offer around the clock customer service to assist with any queries customers may have around sizing, styling and condition.
- Process all sales, payments and shipments to customers.
- After 4-6 weeks any un-sold items will be returned or donated to our chosen charity Dress For Success, depending on the consignors preference.
- Any follow up with customer payments and shipments after the sale.
When/how do I get paid?Consignors are paid on a 3 week cycle via direct deposit.
Where are we based?
207 Clovelly Rd, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031
What brands do you consign?
Camilla and Marc
Jac + Jack
Rag & Bone