How do I consign with you?
We carefully select pre-loved mid to high end pieces in excellent condition only. All items must be cleaned prior to drop off, with no signs of damage or defaults.
If you would like to move proceed with consigning, please send us images of your items via Instagram DM (@trading_in_style_) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, you can book an appointment here and visit us in-store.
Please note: We are unable to provide recommended prices prior to consignment. As a guide, resale prices are approx. 40%-60% of original price, depending on the condition of specific items.
We look forward to helping you cash in and re-home your pieces.
What do you charge?
Our fee depends on the sale price of your items. You can view a breakdown of these fee's below:
- 50% - for all items under $999
- 40% - for all items over $1,000
- 35% - for all items over $2,000
- 25% - for all items over $5,000
- 20% - for all items over $6,000
If we are given a designer accessory without proof of purchase or authenticity we will charge $75 to authenticate the bag ourselves. Any additional cleaning required to bring the item to saleable standard, will also be charged to the consignor.
What does that include?
The full Trading in Style service:
- Items are priced based on extensive market research. Each item is assessed and priced according to its condition, how current it is and secondary market value.
- Take images of each item, styled by Trading in Style and edited to showcase your pieces in the best light.
- Sell items through our highly active database online and in-store customers
- Offer around the clock customer service to assist with any queries customers may have around sizing, styling and item condition.
- Process all sales, payments and shipments to customers.
- After 4-6 weeks any un-sold items will be returned or donated to our chosen charity Dress For Success, depending on the consignors preference.
- Any follow up with customer payments and shipments after the sale.
When/how do I get paid?Consignors are paid on a 3 week cycle via direct deposit.
Where are we based?
207 Clovelly Rd, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031
Want to get started?
Here's what you need to do:
2. Then once your items have been approved by our team, simply download and complete our "New Consignment Form" (please email us at email@example.com to request this form). It is crucial this is provided with your item(s) to ensure our team has as much information as possible when we come to pricing.
3. Once we have received your items, please allow up to 7 business days for our consignment team to process your consignment. You will then receive an email from us, requesting your approval on prices along with our T&C's.
4. Following this, once we receive your approval our team can get stuck into selling and re-homing your items.
What brands do you consign?
Camilla and Marc
Jac + Jack
Sarah Jane Clarke